If you find yourself in a legal dispute with someone who is experiencing pain when attempting to assume normal posture, pain when standing or rising from a seated position, or decreased mobility, your accuser may be suffering from a back or spinal cord injury. Back injuries can have a severe impact on people’s quality of life and even their ability to work, so when defending yourself, it is crucial to work with a skilled back and spinal cord injury law firm Chicago like the Law Office of Barry R. Rabovsky.
Back injuries that cause people to seek out a back injury lawyer Chicago occur when back muscles, tendons, or discs are strained. Injuries of this nature can be brought on by activities, including the following:
- Reaching while lifting
- Poor posture
- Stressful living and working activities
- Poor body mechanics—lifting, pushing, pulling, or carrying objects incorrectly
- Poor physical condition resulting in loss of the strength and endurance to perform physical tasks without strain
- Poorly designed job or work station
- Repetitive lifting of awkward items, equipment, or health care facility patients
- Twisting while lifting
- Bending while lifting
- Maintaining bent postures
- Heavy lifting
- Poor footing resulting from slippery floors or constrained posture
- Lifting with forceful movement
- Strenuous work performed by lift truck drivers and delivery drivers
When you obtain our services to fight a back injury lawsuit Chicago, your spinal cord injury lawyer Chicago will take all of the above considerations into account. As an established law firm, we have access to resources that allow us to examine your case from every angle so that we may defend you in the most effective manner.
Due to the impact of back injuries on victims’ lives, it is imperative that you handle your case with the help of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated back injury lawyer Chicago. You will receive a free evaluation of your case when you call (630) 820-1000 today.